The 'Season of War' Summer Campaign
So the War for Greywater Fastness had begun.
What is the Season of War?
- Season of War is the Global Campaign for 2016. Its a Warhammer Age of Sigmar campaign with a interactive website.
- It's a chance to change the history of the Mortal Realms. The results from the interactive website will determine how the ongoing timeline will be written.
How does it work?
- To affect the campaign results, post up your battle reports or painted war scroll as you have been before.
- Both Battle Reports and Painted units both contribute to the outcome of the campaign. You are not limited to playing one game a week though.. all of your games will count towards to campaign. But please play the official week battle plan first.
- The only way to enter your results is through registered stores or blogs like this.
- Each week I will be posting up a new Battleplan sent especially for the campaign by Games Workshop. Play out the battle plan using wither the rules as described, the rules or suggestions from myself or your own interpretation.
If you have already been posting and playing in the Rise of Empires then you can use either your own army, the one you have been painting and building. Or even start a new one.
If you do not have a registered shop or Games Workshop near you. Or you just prefer to play in your garage with your mates instead of a gaming store, this is the perfect route in to directly affect how the timeline of Age of Sigmar will progress. So if you would like to join the campaign please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, your name, email address and army you'll be using, I will then add you to the blog and you'll have access to write your own posts, battle plans etc
Below is the extract from Games Workshop to detail a little more information. As you can see the timeline has jumped forward a few more decades (looks like this is Post All-Gates)
Good Luck everybody, The campaign starts on the 14th July, the first Battleplan will be released on Thursday to give you 7 days to prepare your forces.